The Grim Reaper
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,826
- Reaction score
- 7,076
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
California Dreamin'
I don't know if I've ever put these pictures on here before so I thought I would go ahead and show them. These were obtained through trade with a couple different people and the 4 Points in the last two pictures were a gift during our Secret Santa on Arrowheadology. All of the Beads are Glass Trade Beads except for the 4 surrounding the Abalone Shell Pendant and they are Shell Discs. Most of the Points and the Limace are Obsidian but there are a couple Basalt Points and one Quartz Triangle.
I don't know if I've ever put these pictures on here before so I thought I would go ahead and show them. These were obtained through trade with a couple different people and the 4 Points in the last two pictures were a gift during our Secret Santa on Arrowheadology. All of the Beads are Glass Trade Beads except for the 4 surrounding the Abalone Shell Pendant and they are Shell Discs. Most of the Points and the Limace are Obsidian but there are a couple Basalt Points and one Quartz Triangle.
Attachments
-
100_5454.webp31.1 KB · Views: 120 -
100_5455.webp32.4 KB · Views: 111 -
100_5456.webp15 KB · Views: 106 -
100_5457.webp35.2 KB · Views: 114 -
100_5458.webp25.3 KB · Views: 108 -
100_5459.webp37 KB · Views: 123 -
100_5460.webp27.8 KB · Views: 130 -
100_5462.webp24.2 KB · Views: 136 -
100_5463.webp20.3 KB · Views: 121 -
100_5464.webp23.9 KB · Views: 108 -
100_5468.webp28.9 KB · Views: 125 -
100_5469.webp28.3 KB · Views: 129 -
100_5470.webp24.4 KB · Views: 106 -
100_5471.webp23.2 KB · Views: 121 -
100_5472.webp22.8 KB · Views: 123 -
100_5465.webp31.6 KB · Views: 119 -
100_5466.webp18.7 KB · Views: 113 -
DSC_0160.webp16.5 KB · Views: 114 -
DSC_0159.webp19.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote
0








