Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All throughout history people have searched for the formula to turn ordinary metal into gold. Through trial and research, I have found the formula to turn steel into silver. I would like to share this recipe with everyone on TreasureNet (and no, I am not asking for donations or investments). First, you take ordinary, common steel items (refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc). Next, you need about two 55 gal drums of elbow grease to process these appliances. Once you have gotten the non-ferrous metals off, throw in a dash of transportation (to the recycle yard). This will turn the processed steel into a paper-like substance with numbers and pictures of dead presidents. Take this fiat substance to a local wizard (known in some realms as coin dealers), say the magic words (hocus pocus, what kind of junk 90% do you have), and shazam, you walk away with round silver medallions. Pictured is the medallions I have accumulated strictly through my scrapping endeavors.

Attachments

• temp1 003.JPG
    temp1 003.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 547

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please define a 'dash'. My dash may be larger or smaller than your dash.
;D

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
Nice system. Trade generally free junk for real cash which you in turn trade for a commodity that (as a rule) appreciates in value :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
My grandfather was a WW2 veteran and he always was a metal scrapper. He had an old truck about 5 tons and the usual tools including cutting tourches he would go places get things take them to his yard and deal with them. Auctions were not out the question one time he went to an auction bid on a pile of vacumn cleaner motors that had to be 12 ft high piled from the floor to the roof of this appliance repair man he paid $2 for the pile we made trip after trip to the dump with this stuff didn't even bother to seperate the copper just weighed the entire truck and dumped it. He was 86 when he was cut down and still was involved in scrapping I need to get back into it he use to hustle enough to keep all of us busy.Thanks for your advice I need to get working on something I can do that I can choose my hours since I never know when I will be unable to work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread