obsessedwithsilver
Hero Member
Call me the "half man"
Went to one of my various banks on friday to inquire about hand rolls of coin. Before I had a chance to talk one of the tellers says to me "aren't you the half man". I told her "yeah, I guess I am" and she produces 16 rolls for me. They netted 6 40% and 1 90%. Not the best score ever but still a nice little premium. It's also nice to know they see me as the guy to save (I hope) the half dollar coins for.
Otherwise last week was a little dry. I really hit the dimes hard (probably about $1,200) and netted only 8 Roosies. I also managed three other 40% Kens along the way.
Hoping for better luck this week.
Either way I'm slowly building my little nest egg against inflation and having a good time while at it.
Funny, I haven't hit a Merc in nearly two months despite repeatedly hitting the dimes extra hard. I know the coin gods will ultimately reward me for my efforts but I just don't know when.
Good luck everyone,
OWS
Went to one of my various banks on friday to inquire about hand rolls of coin. Before I had a chance to talk one of the tellers says to me "aren't you the half man". I told her "yeah, I guess I am" and she produces 16 rolls for me. They netted 6 40% and 1 90%. Not the best score ever but still a nice little premium. It's also nice to know they see me as the guy to save (I hope) the half dollar coins for.
Otherwise last week was a little dry. I really hit the dimes hard (probably about $1,200) and netted only 8 Roosies. I also managed three other 40% Kens along the way.
Hoping for better luck this week.
Either way I'm slowly building my little nest egg against inflation and having a good time while at it.
Funny, I haven't hit a Merc in nearly two months despite repeatedly hitting the dimes extra hard. I know the coin gods will ultimately reward me for my efforts but I just don't know when.
Good luck everyone,
OWS
Upvote
0








