What's new

CALLED A LOCAL DEALER FOR FIRST TIME TODAY TO GET A FEEL !!!

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I called a dealer today and asked what he was payng he told me right now hes giving 18 x for 90 percenters with 100 dollars face a little less for lesser amount. 40 percenters hes paying 6.5 to 7 x for 100 dollrs face. these prices sounded good to me. I didnt sell but liked figuring up what I have. Then went to pick up my box of halves ( skunk by the way) and teller says I have something you may be interested in .
, hands me a envelope with 65 cents wrote on it I opened it and there was 4 silver rosies the rest were pre 60 nickles no war but hey the dimes were awesome. So handed her 65 cents lol. :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
I WENT to the coin shop today. I wasn't going to sell 90's but he offered $9.75 each so I sold some. I got $4.00 each for the 40's. I didn't sell it all but decided it was time to take a little profit just in case silver takes a dive. I doubt it will but now all the silver I still have including .999 pure is free because it was paid for with coin roll hunting and I walked out of the store with a check for over 5 grand! I've gotten back WAY more than what I've invested and still have thousands in the safe. I love this place! :icon_thumleft:
 
i think imma stash my silver away and sell when im old and wrinkled and in a wheel chair :laughing7:
i never have the urge o sell, unless i need fast cash...but wow!!!! 5000 thats great!!!!! keep it up and hh!
 
I sold another load today, actually traded another load today for gold and a check. APMEX paid better than what you got but will be a couple weeks before my deal is done- based on the trade I made 3 weeks ago. Ratio is 48.1 right now, just saying. HH Mark
 
Yeah, the check was over 5 grand and I forgot to mention I also picked up 20 Silver American Eagles just for insurance. It's all good when it costs you next to nothing. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom