What's new

Calling all button experts

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these upstairs in an old burned down house from the 40s..I believe any idea?? thanks
 

Attachments

  • ATT6704079.webp
    ATT6704079.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 289
  • ATT6704079.webp
    ATT6704079.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 278
Be careful going upstairs in burned down houses :D

Nice buttons and I think you're right civilians 30-40's. What does the button in center of pic reads?
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
Be careful going upstairs in burned down houses :D

Nice buttons and I think you're right civilians 30-40's. What does the button in center of pic reads?
Finck detroit
 
Upvote 0
Do you have a Macro lens setting on your camera?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom