Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 29, 2019 #1 Any idea what is on the raised part of this button (Sorry I don't know which way is up, down, or sideways ) Also, any idea on age would be greatly appreciated. *It's a two piece button TIA!!! Attachments IMG_8070front.webp 326.3 KB · Views: 80 IMG_8071back1.webp 352.7 KB · Views: 80 Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
Any idea what is on the raised part of this button (Sorry I don't know which way is up, down, or sideways ) Also, any idea on age would be greatly appreciated. *It's a two piece button TIA!!!
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2019 #2 I can't see enough detail , clean it up a little Upvote 0
Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 29, 2019 Thread Owner #3 ticndig said: I can't see enough detail , clean it up a little Click to expand... My bad! New pics added to original post after a little lemon juice Upvote 0
ticndig said: I can't see enough detail , clean it up a little Click to expand... My bad! New pics added to original post after a little lemon juice
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2019 #4 It's a Civil War period US eagle general service button. The cleaning did good. Upvote 0