What's new

Calling Mo-Kan, 417 and the STL

moholedigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mexico, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
How about we get all three of these groups together for one large hunt in Mid-Missouri next Spring?

Let's start working on it now and get together in say April/May/or early June?

I don't know any of the people involved but would love to get this started. ANYONE?
 
Sounds good, there is also a good club down in the West Plains area where some guys might be interested. I will start passing the buzz around at our Christmas party in December!
 
moholedigger, looks like I came in on the tail end of this what exactly do you have in mind, what little I saw sounds like a great idea. Let me know send me a pm ashdigger@sbcglobal.net

thanks.... Steve Russell (president of 417 relic hunters)
 
I'm interested, can a Buckeye come out your way for some fun and fellowship? LOL

You guys sound like you have a neat place to hunt and sounds like you have a good club.

HH to all of you, best wishes for the upcoming Holiday's.

Ringfinder (Denny Morrison, Bluffton, Ohio )
 
hell yeah keep me informed i live in nw missouri right across the river from doniphan county kansas in st joseph missouri
 
if i can go i will have some coins to donate for dig or prizes
 
This would take a lot of work, if we get enough interest I think it would be worth it, I'm game lets see what happens.....
 
Might be quite a shindig, lets chew on it a bit and see what we can come up with. Tim
 
That sounds great. You might want to get in contact with KansasDave. He heads up the K&M Discovery Team group. You can contact him on the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. I am sure there are a lot of us that would like to get together for a group hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom