Petrie502
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,174
- Reaction score
- 432
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Louisville Kentucky
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey buddy I pretty sure this is a piece of a cannonball just need to know which one and about what a piece like this is worth dug from a major battle site off private land!! I think the casualties were close to 5,000! Anyhow any info would be greatly appreciated, I also dug a steel button kinda looks like a chicken button, it's the only one I've ever pulled that stuck to a magnet!! Thanks for any advice in advance!!
Attachments
-
image-3096122432.webp42.7 KB · Views: 149 -
image-1717483237.webp44.3 KB · Views: 123 -
image-2868518513.webp45.6 KB · Views: 133 -
image-3601702576.webp39.7 KB · Views: 117 -
image-383954949.webp43.1 KB · Views: 139 -
image-4255081177.webp45.4 KB · Views: 119 -
image-3880053975.webp47.5 KB · Views: 120 -
image-644106629.webp40.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:








