What's new

Calling Scalper!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey scalper, It has been a while since we have heard from you. We were just joking with the LJ thing. Come on back we miss ya. I know you have been finding some silver so let us know.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
We were just joking with the LJ thing.
-Golden Silver

I wasn't...... :D

J/K

Get on back in here dude!!!! I have nobody to pick on...............
 
LJ said:
Get on back in here dude!!!! I have nobody to pick on...............

There's always Patrick earl. ;D
 
Silver_Fox said:
jrf30 said:
LJ said:
Get on back in here dude!!!! I have nobody to pick on...............

There's always Patrick earl. ;D
I think Earl is on vacation......you know....20 to life...LOL

Funny........

Hey Ed, if you come back I'll give you my phone number............












It's 1-800-DONT CALL...............
 
HAHA, Lj that is good. Ed I tried the number and it is some dirty hotline watch out.

-Golden Silver
 
Mebbe he's been scalped.......

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom