What's new

Cameo

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a garage sale find. It looks very old. The clasp is what gives that away. It is curved on the back side. I have only a few that are curved the rest are straight.
 

Attachments

  • Cameo 1.webp
    Cameo 1.webp
    21 KB · Views: 500
  • Cameo old.webp
    Cameo old.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Cameo 1.webp
    Cameo 1.webp
    21 KB · Views: 487
  • Cameo 1.webp
    Cameo 1.webp
    21 KB · Views: 484
Forgot this one!
 

Attachments

  • Cameo 2.webp
    Cameo 2.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 481
thats a nice 1 :thumbsup:
 
If you tell me you got that for 5.00 or less,I will scream. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Stunning, beautiful!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR
 
Booty, I do not remember but I am sure no more then two or three!
 
Jim, you got yourself one hell of a deal.. good yardsale find for sure :thumbsup:
 
Booty I have more! And if you like those, you should see my wife's collection of Christmass Tree pins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom