What's new

Camo insitu

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a couple heartbreaker drills and nice little dalton
 

Attachments

  • image-3823466086.webp
    image-3823466086.webp
    146.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3020358133.webp
    image-3020358133.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1560801771.webp
    image-1560801771.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image-1309731545.webp
    image-1309731545.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1729842769.webp
    image-1729842769.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-3779900448.webp
    image-3779900448.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
I love the point Panterx7, and would be tickled to find either of those drills. Which item(s) did you photo in the insitu, I can't tell from where I sit? (I must be losing my artifact ground penetrating radar abilities since it has been so long since I picked up a point lol.) HH

Well we all go through those dry spells. Ive been out but finding brokes and scrapers lately. Keep looking they will come when its time.
 
Well we all go through those dry spells. Ive been out but finding brokes and scrapers lately. Keep looking they will come when its time.
Yes we all do go through dry spells for sure it will always happen when you least expect it !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom