What's new

Camo insitu

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a couple heartbreaker drills and nice little dalton
 

Attachments

  • image-3823466086.webp
    image-3823466086.webp
    146.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3020358133.webp
    image-3020358133.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1560801771.webp
    image-1560801771.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image-1309731545.webp
    image-1309731545.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1729842769.webp
    image-1729842769.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-3779900448.webp
    image-3779900448.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Nice finds... The insitu looked like a cache almost at first
 
Pretty neat stems on a couple of them. Interesting halfting I bet
 
Nice find:thumbsup:That round stone almost looks like some game piece???
 
That is a real nice point. I feel your pain with the heartbreakers.
 
Thanks y'all that little stone has me confused these are from a in disturbed site who knows right?
 
Nicens boss. How bout a clean pic of the point by itself and dry.
 
Here you go I thought I posted it haha
 

Attachments

  • image-1475990160.webp
    image-1475990160.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 101
Sure is a shame on those drills, but that point is a "dandy"! :icon_thumright:
 
You did post 1 of it but was blurry. That one is much better
 
Nice find, they are getting more rare everyday.
 
Thanks guys ;)
 
What is this? Found it about 15 years ago. Ground flat in the bottom
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1412644987008.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1412644987008.webp
    342.9 KB · Views: 95
What is this? Found it about 15 years ago. Ground flat in the bottom

Loaf Stone or a tie on banner weight would be my guess. But the proper way to ask is to do your own post. Welcome to the site Eddie P.
 
No biggie I agree with rock a loaf stone or tie on post it to your own thread and you will get more answers ;)
 
I love the point Panterx7, and would be tickled to find either of those drills. Which item(s) did you photo in the insitu, I can't tell from where I sit? (I must be losing my artifact ground penetrating radar abilities since it has been so long since I picked up a point lol.) HH
 
awesome finds
 
It was one of the drills I wouldn't of seen it myself if I hadn't been using monster racks patented chicken walk lol makes for a sore back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom