What's new

Camp Lejeune, Bouge Field & Cherry Point

charlie8137

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Barboursville
Detector(s) used
GTI-1500
Camp Lejeune, Bouge Field & Cherry Point

This old marine was planning to visit the old stomping grounds this summer and was wondering if anybody had any luck getting permission to hunt on these bases. I remember a few spots I'd like to try.
 
Re: Camp Lejeune, Bouge Field & Cherry Point

Wish I could get back up there
 
unless things have changed in the past couple of years, Onslow Beach is open if you have credentials to get on base

one of the best beaches in NC imho
 
Bouge field may be a problem no POV,
Cheery Point Camp Lejune,Onslow beach no problem! Let me know when your coming maybe we can check it out
 
Hi Mikelinda,
I'm an old Marine, would you like to hunt the bases if PatandJeannie come down?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom