Campsite Whatsit

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IM002181.JPG
    IM002181.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 250
I don't know why but, my last post is deleted. This site is becoming stranger and stranger by the day. OK, I think what you have are twist ties for new merchandise eg, spatulaa,toy,etc.. :dontknow:. someone decided to throw it out thinking it may just bio-degrade or something. I find them in campsites too! Thanks for picking up the ghetto campers trash. :hello2:

Upvote 0
PBK,
Thanks again for your answer! I KNEW it had to do with camping, but since I don't use lanterns, I didn't recognize them.
4-H,
Yes, I ALWAYS pick my campsites clean; no twist ties, bottle caps, pull tabs, cig. butts, or ANY trash! When I'm camping at a campsite, I look at it as if it's my yard temporarily and my yard WILL be clean. The "Host" or caretaker of the area I camp is always thrilled to see me and tries to get me to camp at different sites every time to help him keep the campsites clean. LOL
Scott

Upvote 0
kudos
AU24K said:
PBK,
Thanks again for your answer! I KNEW it had to do with camping, but since I don't use lanterns, I didn't recognize them.
4-H,
Yes, I ALWAYS pick my campsites clean; no twist ties, bottle caps, pull tabs, cig. butts, or ANY trash! When I'm camping at a campsite, I look at it as if it's my yard temporarily and my yard WILL be clean. The "Host" or caretaker of the area I camp is always thrilled to see me and tries to get me to camp at different sites every time to help him keep the campsites clean. LOL
Scott

Upvote 0
Great ID PBK! I should have known. I used them before I had electric at my job in the National Preserve. They are not old. I prefer the older tie string type..

I also keep a clean camp. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• big cypress 2008 020.jpg
    big cypress 2008 020.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back