What's new

Can a vibraprobe be repaired???

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
My vibraprobe, I think it is the older model 560, buzzed and died. Does anyone know if they can be repaired??? I really liked this one better than the 570 which interferes with my ACE too much.
 
This is going to sound like a stupid question but are you sure that the battery is good and the battery connections are good?
 
warsawdaddy said:
I had to send my 560 in for repair and they did it quickly and for no charge.That was 3yrs ago and I've since given it to a friend and it's still going strong.I would give them a call.

http://www.treasureproducts.com/

Thanks for the link...I couldn't find it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom