Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Little smaller than a dime, Gold guilt, small eagle in the middle with a shield. Can’t make out the back marks. Any ideas would be great appreciated.
Little smaller than a dime, Gold guilt, small eagle in the middle with a shield. Can’t make out the back marks. Any ideas would be great appreciated.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2019 #2 I may be mistaken but I think it's a VFW button.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2019 Thread Owner #3 smokeythecat said: I may be mistaken but I think it's a VFW button. Click to expand... I can see that Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
smokeythecat said: I may be mistaken but I think it's a VFW button. Click to expand... I can see that
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2019 Thread Owner #4 smokey you amaze me. Thank you
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 13, 2019 #5 Congratulations on both the find of the button and the ID. Smokey is indeed amazing. Very nice button.
Congratulations on both the find of the button and the ID. Smokey is indeed amazing. Very nice button.