What's new

Can anybody ID this coin from these photographs? .. Solved by Bramblefind

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,352
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Trying to help a friend ID this coin, but the photographs are not very good. Hoping that somebody can recognize enough detail to ID or make a stab at what it might be.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • unknownCoin.webp
    unknownCoin.webp
    23 KB · Views: 668
Re: Can anybody ID this coin from these photographs?

I think it is something from Liege - Belgium? Like this.....?

eta this is a picture of a Liege Liard

20110525_SWA7870Liege.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody ID this coin from these photographs?

Bramblefind said:
I think it is something from Liege - Belgium? Like this.....?

eta this is a picture of a Liege Liard

20110525_SWA7870Liege.jpg

:hello2: By golly .. I think you nailed it! Thanks a million! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom