What's new

Can anybody identify the make or year of this car? ( SOLVED CLOSE ENOUGH )

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for your help!
 

Attachments

  • car.webp
    car.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 464
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

1938 packard would be my guess.

Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

Also looks like a fake 1935 three window ford coupe.

Kinda...

Okay- I'll bite -

How big is it?

What's on the other side?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

Montana Jim said:
Also looks like a fake 1935 three window ford coupe.

Kinda...

Okay- I'll bite -

How big is it?

What's on the other side?

It is only 2 5/8 inches long, 3/16 of an inch thick, and identical on both sides.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

creskol said:
Montana Jim said:
Also looks like a fake 1935 three window ford coupe.

Kinda...

Okay- I'll bite -

How big is it?

What's on the other side?

It is only 2 5/8 inches long, 3/16 of an inch thick, and identical on both sides.

Thank you :)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

I think the '38 Packard 3w coupe had tail lights that protruded out.I think the '35 3w Packard coupe resembles the pin better???
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

Typical Detroit Iron from the rust belt. Looks like a '35 3 window Ford coupe to me too......NGE
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

Thanks for your help everybody. I appreciate the input. Here is a photo just for comparison purposes.
Perhaps it is a foreign make of some sort which I will never be able to identify.
Thanks again!
 

Attachments

  • coupes.webp
    coupes.webp
    107.2 KB · Views: 381
Upvote 0
Re: Can anybody identify the make or year of this car?

It's whatever you want it to be, looks more like the Chebby. Probably made to resemble many different makes and sold to collectors at car shows...........NGE
 
Upvote 0
If it were any of those I would guess it looks more like the Pontiac? Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom