These came from my grammy's estate.I have been haveing a real hard time finding info on them...When they were made and such....The one that is broken seems to have a waxy filling...
Any help on where to start would be great...Thanx for lookin...Neo
There's only one that looks like it may of came from the Mardi Gras King Cake...I have no clue what these were. The ones in cakes now look like the picture, I tried searching for pictures of vintage cake babies...no luck.
Man these are hard to pin down...I found zip...thanx for the heads up I will try some more....I dout this will help,but Grammy lived in Baltimore M.D. all her life.
Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I'm not positive, but I think these came from the gumball machines. Vaguely remember seeing toys similar to these in the vending machines.
Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I'm not positive, but I think these came from the gumball machines. Vaguely remember seeing toys similar to these in the vending machines.