fisher2 Sr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 363 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2010 Thread Owner #1 can anyone give me an est on age of my 1280x? its the white coil with black headphones the serial number is 11458 or something along thoise lines
can anyone give me an est on age of my 1280x? its the white coil with black headphones the serial number is 11458 or something along thoise lines
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2010 #2 It is newer than the ones with the red headphones I know. They haven't changed the guts since they came out though.
It is newer than the ones with the red headphones I know. They haven't changed the guts since they came out though.