What's new

Can anyone help me on this sign?

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends,

can anyone help me identify this sign I dug up a few days ago. it says Ever-Best and a logo under it of a dog I think that says NO EQUAL Anyone?? Thanks!! :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 006.webp
    Picture 006.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Picture 007.webp
    Picture 007.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Picture 006.webp
    Picture 006.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Picture 007.webp
    Picture 007.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 293
I think it's a food company. I'll see what I can dig up. Cool find!
 
Upvote 0
BMW - older - motorcycles are equipped with Ever Best petcocks.
 
Upvote 0
possably Everbest Preserves

but I Can't Quite make out What the Thing at the Bottom is
 
Upvote 0
I found this ad for Everbest Margarine - it says "it has no equal"-

This is from a 1919 Kansas City Star:

21abzvq.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thanks friends for all the god info!! Thats helped me out a lot. I think it might be the nut margerine just for the fact that it says No equal!! Guess you cant be 100 % sure though.. thanks again!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom