Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Sep 5, 2009 #1 Hello all it looks like to me I found some sort of knocker, but not sure . So if anyone knows what it is and how old that would be great. Thanks for looking and helping if you can. Bubba65 Attachments IMG_1563.webp 15.8 KB · Views: 316 IMG_1565.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 319
Hello all it looks like to me I found some sort of knocker, but not sure . So if anyone knows what it is and how old that would be great. Thanks for looking and helping if you can. Bubba65
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Sep 5, 2009 #2 Drawer or cabinet pull (drop handle style). Upvote 0
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2009 #3 Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else) Upvote 0
Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else)
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero Sep 5, 2009 #4 Iron Patch said: Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else) Click to expand... That's funny. I agree MJ. Drawer or cabinet door pull. An old one at that. Upvote 0
Iron Patch said: Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else) Click to expand... That's funny. I agree MJ. Drawer or cabinet door pull. An old one at that.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2009 #5 RPG said: Iron Patch said: Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else) Click to expand... That's funny. I agree MJ. Drawer or cabinet door pull. An old one at that. Click to expand... Here's what would have crossed my mind in the few seconds before I got the dirt off. Attachments shako_plate.webp 4.9 KB · Views: 225 Upvote 0
RPG said: Iron Patch said: Seeing that in the dirt would have made my heart skip about 17 beats! (expecting it to be something else) Click to expand... That's funny. I agree MJ. Drawer or cabinet door pull. An old one at that. Click to expand... Here's what would have crossed my mind in the few seconds before I got the dirt off.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2009 #6 I would have thought it was brass knucks if I just saw one end sticking out. Could it be a door knocker or is it too small? Monty Upvote 0
I would have thought it was brass knucks if I just saw one end sticking out. Could it be a door knocker or is it too small? Monty