What's new

Can anyone help on this vase

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have searched this every way I can think of and can’t find anything on this company or anything similar to this vase.........teixeira.....I found a couple pieces but no information on this company or any vases.......maybe I’m spelling it wrong??? From what I do know it seems to have some good age to it
 
Made in Brazil.

teixeira.webp

This is the mark from the 1980's. I'm guessing yours is older.

The company started in 1940.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you DC
 
Upvote 0
Nice find on that Matt! I went at that one, got as far as Brazil, then nothin'.
 
Upvote 0
This one is really hard I’m guessing not a export piece and made for people of Brazil
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom