jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,852 Reaction score 76,296 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2010 #1 Not Real old I'm sure. Only about an inch deep I'm guessing 60's only because I Think I Saw one before as a Kid or early Teen
Not Real old I'm sure. Only about an inch deep I'm guessing 60's only because I Think I Saw one before as a Kid or early Teen
poorhunter78 Bronze Member Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 1,599 Reaction score 51 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2010 #2 could that be a button, like from the front of a pair of jeans. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 4, 2010 #3 Looks like a collar button but I dont recognize it. Upvote 0