What's new

Can anyone identify this pottery

BenVa68

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
504
Reaction score
1,735
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hopewell va.
Detector(s) used
Technetics T2+ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at an event at a plantation that was built in 1768 and couldnt help but look around for any relics i might find. I was dying to detect the property but i did find this sticking out of the ground behind the old smokehouse. Any ideas on its age or maker by the design? Im fairy sure its from England but thats it.
 

Attachments

  • 20190608_183554.webp
    20190608_183554.webp
    216.7 KB · Views: 88
Hi Ben,

If you could also show us a pic of the back, that might help us to date it.
Date wise, I'm thinking mid 19thc.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Hi Ben,

If you could also show us a pic of the back, that might help us to date it.
Date wise, I'm thinking mid 19thc.

Dave

Ill get a pic of the back but it has no mark.And it is definitely pottery and not china if that helps any.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom