What's new

✅ SOLVED Need help identifying name on pottery

chadkeath

Full Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
230
Reaction score
319
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi and thank you in advance for your help. I have this neat pottery plate that features a Shepard or Hunter holding a rifle and has sheep and sun flowers design. It’s a very well done piece. Marked on back. I can make out Keramis part of mark. I’m hoping someone can help with rest and possibly identify maker.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4709.webp
    IMG_4709.webp
    471.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4710.webp
    IMG_4710.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4711.webp
    IMG_4711.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
That's a charming little plate. It's by Rembershof Keramik ('keramik' meaning 'pottery'). The 'AG' monogram below the company name is for the designer Achim Gelhard. It's West German and vintage... I would think probably 1960s or 1970s.
 
Upvote 1
That's a charming little plate. It's by Rembershof Keramik ('keramik' meaning 'pottery'). The 'AG' monogram below the company name is for the designer Achim Gelhard. It's West German and vintage... I would think probably 1960s or 1970s.
Thank you for your help, I appreciated it.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom