What's new

Can anyone put a date on this Axe?

OutBack Duo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
925
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this near the Oregon Trail in Kansas. I am thinking it should be easy to date with the split on the back of it, I have never seen one like this before.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • axe1.webp
    axe1.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 383
  • axe2.webp
    axe2.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 387
or the split happened the same way as the one on my ax when i was a kid,
by using the back of the ax head to drive a splitting wedge when its not made for that.
 
Upvote 0
plehbah said:
dozer dan said:
or the split happened the same way as the one on my ax when i was a kid,
by using the back of the ax head to drive a splitting wedge when its not made for that.

Tell the truth-

you were never a kid!


yes i was. i just don't look as old as i am,

because i was born really young! ::)
 
Upvote 0
Can anyone put a date on this Axe?

Answer: Yes!

April 15, 1907....2:05 pm, to be exact


Sorry, I always wanted to do that ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom