• Double hammer 1.JPG
    Double hammer 1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,000
  • Double 2.JPG
    Double 2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,994
R

Rich

looks to be a newer gun,made in the last 30yrs or so from a kit,but i could be wrong...

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Gypsy,

no idea on ID.

Agree with Rich; the hard lines look to me like a
kit gun that has not been finished. (very little
work done on the basic parts, squares and straight
lines).

Have looked a many many kit guns, but never seen
anything like the one you have.

I know I'm no help, but I try ;D

have a good un............

mr.theman

Aug 29, 2006
McAlester, OK
Rich said:
looks to be a newer gun,made in the last 30yrs or so from a kit,but i could be wrong...

Kit gun was my first thought as well. pretty neat little gun though, but I wouldn't trust my life to it ;).

HH
Mr.T

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thanks Guys...
It shoots perfectly fine....went to Gander Mountain and got .36 calibur lead balls,triple seven propellant ,no.11 percussion caps...and the baby is smooth and hardly any kick...I like it alot ....

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be carefull with that thing You could shoot your eye out ya know ! ;)

Attachments

• story.jpg
    story.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,673

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
at this time i understand that long island new york has a gun buy back program going on...the city is paying $150.00 for ANY gun turned in....so if you have broken, useless, or cheap saturday night specials now would be the time to capitalize on it at some stupid governments expense..........gldhntr

Sixxgun

Greenie
Jul 10, 2007
Prineville,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter tracker IV and White's Goldmaster
Yeah but the gun buy back program was made to incourage people to turn any guy in not working or working did matter it's a gun control thing just look at CA. in time you won't be able to have any kind of firearm knife or a tool of anytype. That's UnAmerican to me >:(

detectit

Jan 24, 2009
Sixxgun said:
Yeah but the gun buy back program was made to incourage people to turn any guy in not working or working did matter it's a gun control thing just look at CA. in time you won't be able to have any kind of firearm knife or a tool of anytype. That's UnAmerican to me >:(

One of the first action's that take place before an armed society is overthrown, they try to get the people's weapon's. History is repeating. In the past, free countries go through several phases before taken over. They get it by conquest, or consent of the own people.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectit said:
Sixxgun said:

One of the first action's that take place before an armed society is overthrown, they try to get the people's weapon's. History is repeating. In the past, free countries go through several phases before taken over. They get it by conquest, or consent of the own people.
I have no problem selling a $20 POS wall hanger for a 200 dollar gift card .

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i used to have a 36 caliber duck foot 3 barrels load pull trigger all 3went off at the same time before i finish i am 40 years old i was 30 when this happened and i had been shooting black powder since i was 21 ok here we go went to the range loaded it pulled the trigger boom they went off heard a wierd noise looked down the barrels were on the ground picked them up burned my fingers went home put rawhide gasket on it never happened gypsy you got a cool little pistol they were also called a bordello pistol and a gamblers pistol i have wanted one for a while everytime i have had themoney never seen the pistol seen one 3 times in the last 6 months but had something else to do with the moneyoh well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread