What's new

Can I ???

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this very interesting :read2:

Dissociative identity disorder (DID, also known as multiple personality disorder in the ICD-10[1]) is a psychiatric diagnosis whose essential feature, according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), "...is the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states...that recurrently take control of behavior."[2] The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities (one may be the host) routinely take control of the individual's behavior

Would it be OK, if my other friends signed up for T-Net too. :dontknow: This way, those with the above disorder can write a thread and just keep replying to it themselves.. :laughing7:

Might make some interesting reading. :headbang: :tongue3:

Judging from another recent post, I think it may already be happening, except they aren't replying to themselves :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
Just curious.....and your other avitar and user name will be.......what? :laughing9:
 
Will be... Will be decided at some point
 
Spart,If I'm not mistaken there up to 12 personalities,how are you going to remember them all????? God Bless Chris
 
Duh, they all have names :laughing9:

But I am still partial to Doc, Grumpy and especially Dopey :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
Duh, they all have names :laughing9:

But I am still partial to Doc, Grumpy and especially Dopey :tongue3:
As long as you don't go by Snow White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tard: :tard:
 
Honestly, I just want to argue with myself and see who wins :headbang:
 
spartacus53 said:
Honestly, I just want to argue with myself and see who wins :headbang:

Reality Show!......."Looking For People Inside Me"........... :thumbsup: :laughing9:
 
bigscoop said:
spartacus53 said:
Honestly, I just want to argue with myself and see who wins :headbang:

Reality Show!......."Looking For People Inside Me"........... :thumbsup: :laughing9:

And how to keep track of who's who! In 12 easy steps :laughing9: Red
 
spartacus53 said:
Honestly, I just want to argue with myself and see who wins :headbang:
How's anyone gonna figger out who the fool was in the argument :icon_scratch:
 
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:
Honestly, I just want to argue with myself and see who wins :headbang:
How's anyone gonna figger out who the fool was in the argument :icon_scratch:
After the fists stop flying, The words stop yelling, And when the dust finally settles.. The horse will be out of the picture, Cause he will have laughed himself to death.. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom