What's new

Can not get anymore natural than this,or could it be induced?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty informative article.We will just have to wait and see the outcome.


GOD Bless America ONCE again

Chris
 
I put little to no credibility on anything on Hal Turner radio.

I don't worry about what nature might do one day in the future just as I don't worry about a metor hitting the earth.
 
I put little to no credibility on anything on Hal Turner radio.

I don't worry about what nature might do one day in the future just as I don't worry about a metor hitting the earth.
What can man change by worry,no one can make anything change by worry,all one can do is..wait and see.
 
Thanks, Chris! Interesting article.
Jim
 
Let's just hope the mountain hangs in there...if it slides it's gonna be messy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom