What's new

CAN NOT POST COMMENTS ON TREADS

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
what going on am i on somebodys **** list or what ? ?
 
So how are you trying to post smart phone computer iPad what happens when you try to post ?
 
So how are you trying to post smart phone computer iPad what happens when you try to post ?
I need a little help I have been using my smart phone for two years now I am having a problem when I try to post a new thread it tells me to choose a thread prefix and my screen freezes up I can post on other threads I just can't post a new one I use an iPhone with the treasure net app
 
I need a little help I have been using my smart phone for two years now I am having a problem when I try to post a new thread it tells me to choose a thread prefix and my screen freezes up I can post on other threads I just can't post a new one I use an iPhone with the treasure net app
Did you just recently upgrade the IOS?
 
i dont have a smartphone because the i'm not smart enough to use one.i just use a computer at the library .
 
i did'nt upgrade to anything.
A lot of phones auto upgrade, please look at your phone and tells us the phone model, your carrier and the IOS version
 
8.0
AT&T
Mc922ll/a
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom