Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 #1 I seem to have misplaced my book on backmarks and would like to know what time frame this Waterbury backmark is from. Thanks for your help. Attachments Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 5.05.20 PM.webp 181.9 KB · Views: 73
I seem to have misplaced my book on backmarks and would like to know what time frame this Waterbury backmark is from. Thanks for your help.
Dug Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2013 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 1,264 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used XP Deus/Sovereign GT. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2021 #2 Mud Hut said: I seem to have misplaced my book on backmarks and would like to know what time frame this Waterbury backmark is from. Thanks for your help. Click to expand... 1870-1900 Fig 21 of McGuinn and Bazelon Upvote 0
Mud Hut said: I seem to have misplaced my book on backmarks and would like to know what time frame this Waterbury backmark is from. Thanks for your help. Click to expand... 1870-1900 Fig 21 of McGuinn and Bazelon
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Dug said: 1870-1900 Fig 21 of McGuinn and Bazelon Click to expand... Thanks ..I appreciate that. Upvote 0