What's new

CAN SOMEBODY I.D. This Chinese(?) Bronze coin???

tokenhead

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
848
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody!!! I 've had this coin for some time and MAY have posted it year's ago,Or was that an Ancient bronze?,Anyway i would love to know more about thiscoin,Mainly age&if real!!!
So ANY help,Input,Confirmation,Etc. Will be greatly appreciated!!! HAPPY HUNTING ALL:thumbsup:
P.S. Not sure on angle of characters so there is a couple postion's...I have one more almost idententical but back has more marking's...Approx. 23mm and 2.3g in weight.
 

Attachments

  • DSCI4691.webp
    DSCI4691.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCI4695.webp
    DSCI4695.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCI4697.webp
    DSCI4697.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCI4698.webp
    DSCI4698.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 105
Your coin in post #12 appears to be from the reign of Emperor Jen Tsung (1796-1820).
The reverse is BOO YON (Yunnan mint--in Manchuria).
The value is minimal; maybe $2.
'DiscriminationDave' may be able to provide a more exact attribution.
Don...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom