J Justaman Guest Jun 13, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I need to confirm a gold signal im getting with my L-rods. I posted a new photo of the hole from directly above the target (circled in red). Attachments 20170612_175920.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 141 Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
I need to confirm a gold signal im getting with my L-rods. I posted a new photo of the hole from directly above the target (circled in red).
okiedowser Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 620 Reaction score 377 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena,Ar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2017 #2 Justaman said: Thanks for your time Click to expand... Don't know what you are looking for? but no gold are silver there.
Justaman said: Thanks for your time Click to expand... Don't know what you are looking for? but no gold are silver there.
J Justaman Guest Jun 13, 2017 Thread Owner #3 okiedowser said: Don't know what you are looking for? but no gold are silver there. Click to expand... Thanks for checking. Did you ever have success dowsing from photos before?
okiedowser said: Don't know what you are looking for? but no gold are silver there. Click to expand... Thanks for checking. Did you ever have success dowsing from photos before?
Dell Winders Sr. Member Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 420 Reaction score 242 Golden Thread 0 Location Haines City, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2017 #4 Checking for Gold, I have a 50% chance of being wrong. I see 500 lbs. of Gold Bar, buried 45 feet deep. Other caches within a 100 yard radius. The rocks were placed there. Dell
Checking for Gold, I have a 50% chance of being wrong. I see 500 lbs. of Gold Bar, buried 45 feet deep. Other caches within a 100 yard radius. The rocks were placed there. Dell