What's new

Can someone help me ID and date this flat button?

JimK

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
231
Reaction score
276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I found this flat button last weekend. It is between the size of a dime and penny (give or take). It was found in the area of a Civil War camp, but was wondering if it was older, war period or maybe post war. There are no markings front or back.
Thanks for the help.

JimK
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1229.webp
    IMAG1229.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMAG1230.webp
    IMAG1230.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 224
Probably civil war or earlier but I can't say for sure
 
Thank you so much for the reply. I know there was not much to go on in the pictures.

JimK
 
Thanks so much for that chart. It will help me alot.

JimK
 
No problem it's very general and there are some inconsistencies but it'll give you a good idea
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom