PBR Full Member Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 229 Reaction score 386 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Dug this one the other day in a really old area. I think its glass, but im not certain. Any ideas as what type or age? Thanks
Dug this one the other day in a really old area. I think its glass, but im not certain. Any ideas as what type or age? Thanks
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 8, 2016 #2 Cool find! It's an old West Virginia swirl. Sometimes they can be attributed to one maker, sometimes not. This one has Alley traits, so I'd say it was made by Alley, probably early on in their history (1930's). It is glass, just worn down.
Cool find! It's an old West Virginia swirl. Sometimes they can be attributed to one maker, sometimes not. This one has Alley traits, so I'd say it was made by Alley, probably early on in their history (1930's). It is glass, just worn down.
PBR Full Member Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 229 Reaction score 386 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Cheese.