What's new

Opinion on the age and value of this bookcase with glass doors.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
8,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this bookcase off the trash a few years ago. The Scituate Art Festival in Rhode Island is coming up this weekend, so I was thinking about selling it to one of the dealers around here. I believe it is oak and it measures 49" tall, 35" wide and 11" deep. Decent shape, but it does have a few dings. Doors work well and the glass is in nice shape. I'd really like to know the age of this bookcase and what you think an antique dealer would charge for it. Thanks for any help and opinions on this bookcase.

671D6382-D91E-467B-9073-AFEB08903D06.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom