What's new

can ya smell it...

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
...Thats what I say when I go hunting on a whim. So I tell the wife this A.M. Im going out...I go to where I had a REALLY nice score 'bout a month ago...nothing,so I go ten miles to the next town all the banks are closed except for one I hadnt seen on the way through town the first time...its open. I go in ask for halves they give me $630 in hand rolls...MINOR JACKPOT...I got enough to buy myself a new wedding ring and some keepers for the stash grand total= 21 1964's and 5-40%...stopped on the way home @ my dealers and did the trade for the new ring (old one busted at work):) best day in weeks! HH
 
Upvote 0
Shoulda just got the old one repaired.....cheaper and more sentimental =)

Anyways awesome finds......wish the banks had some silver around here.
 
alpha105 said:
Shoulda just got the old one repaired.....cheaper and more sentimental =)

Anyways awesome finds......wish the banks had some silver around here.

$6.00 face netted me 5.2 Grams of gold...I still have the old one but in my line of work its to thin to survive...we got it at a pawn shop in Manchester (UK) anyways for like £25 the day before our wedding.
 
Nice haul Devl it is nice when you pull more 90% than 40%s gotta love that ... nice totals , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom