J Jebus Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2016 Messages 150 Reaction score 242 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 21, 2016 Thread Owner #1 All the games you see, were found in one single Gamestop dumpster! Way too many to list lol
pat-tekker-cat Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2011 Messages 6,394 Reaction score 8,490 Golden Thread 0 Location S. Fl. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2016 #2 Jebus Jebus! That's quite the haul! Please tell me it wasn't from my S Florida Gamestop, I'm gonna go check as I go by the grocery store, down here in S. Flo. LOL! Welcome to Tnet and thanks for sharing! Great going!
Jebus Jebus! That's quite the haul! Please tell me it wasn't from my S Florida Gamestop, I'm gonna go check as I go by the grocery store, down here in S. Flo. LOL! Welcome to Tnet and thanks for sharing! Great going!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2016 #3 Go figure
RetroRaptor Greenie Joined Apr 22, 2016 Messages 10 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2016 #4 i just found 32 ps2 games the other day lol