What's new

can you dowse over these pic

arti

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please if you have time dowse over these pic .I will tell you the results.

Many thanks in advance View attachment xxx.pdf
 
All I'm getting is some type of gemstone or jewels, one spot in both maps. Could this be the kind of treasure with some jewels included?
 
Last edited:
I have no idea what is it but I present gold at least
 
Pretend
 
I have no idea what is it but I present gold at least
Ok, I understand, gold that could have some jewels mounted or gold artifacts.
 
Dear sir, all what I want is the exact spot ,please could you do mr the favor to dowse these pic one by one
 
I will appreciate your work and I will inform the results indeed.
 
Thank you Red Desert
 
Lavender rectangle is for gemstones or jewels, if in a cache they probably could be loose ones.
 

Attachments

  • xxx-arti-A.webp
    xxx-arti-A.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 126
  • xxx-arti-B.webp
    xxx-arti-B.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 111
I am getting gold coins buried 1 foot deep in a metal container...Art
attachmentYTDXX0V1.jpg 1a.webp
 
Let me see what is underground
 
arti you need to zoom in a lot closer,dot can be off 200 feet are more.
 
I'm getting some coins in the red rectangles on both, #B2 could have a tunnel, at least signals continue for a stretch off to the right......if not a cave/tunnel then possibly a trail of markers.
 

Attachments

  • xxx-arti-A2.webp
    xxx-arti-A2.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 116
  • xxx-arti-B2.webp
    xxx-arti-B2.webp
    21 KB · Views: 115
please dowse the other pic in this
 
can you dowse the other pic below please

thanks in advance
 
Hi,
Could you dowse some other pic below these two of them being downed please.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom