What's new

can you dowse over these pic

Must be 2 different sites.
 

Attachments

  • Doc1C.webp
    Doc1C.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 129
thank you Red desert
 
all you dowsers are very acuarate but no one can do businees with this place cause is protected i dont know mayby from spirits
 
old ruins , deep wells , everything misterious
 
I've checked for paranormal type of signals. Where you see the purple circles is an area, but not real close. it's far enough away, probably won't give you any problems.

Let me give you from my file the general definition for purple marked spots.

"Purple line box (or outline circles) for paranormal type sites, including tombs, ancient religious artifacts, temples, spirits, and burial grounds."
 

Attachments

  • Doc1D.webp
    Doc1D.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 102
it has been a roman old church
 
it has been a roman old church
Do you mean Roman Catholic or Roman Empire? Old Roman ruins and tunnels, often some of these can be very paranormal type of sites.
 
west roman catholic church
 
I've been really sick with the the flu Arti, I need a couple more days yet to fully recover.
 
anything to tell me about this place
 
I couldn't get any gold signals on this map.....but check the red rectangles for other stuff, green for more archaeological or perhaps non-metallic targets.
 

Attachments

  • map4-arti.webp
    map4-arti.webp
    6 KB · Views: 91
We are outside planting gardens today, will check it soon as get the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom