Capt.Betances
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2012
- Messages
- 228
- Reaction score
- 119
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Edison, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everybody
This is my first time here posting photos. I never had used this method of dowsing photos, but I would like to try and learn how does works. I would need somebody makes some dowsing on those pictures.
I will appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks in advance
Capt. Betances
This is my first time here posting photos. I never had used this method of dowsing photos, but I would like to try and learn how does works. I would need somebody makes some dowsing on those pictures.
I will appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks in advance
Capt. Betances
![Isla%20de%20Mona-1[1].webp Isla%20de%20Mona-1[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/662/662278-afec192eea5a842e9929990e65b2740c.jpg?hash=iwugwauLF7)
![Puerto%20Herminia[1].webp Puerto%20Herminia[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/662/662281-a14f3928769b2e90c74df260f3f3d3d8.jpg?hash=l2sStsHJsO)
![Isla%20de%20Mona%20close%20pic[1].webp Isla%20de%20Mona%20close%20pic[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/663/663174-8a63b8e57c2ca30c1be82cf1d6d44be0.jpg?hash=gDciM5GaOx)
![Puerto%20Herminia-II[1].webp Puerto%20Herminia-II[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/663/663175-15ca39f433e23a5822b16f431b43d896.jpg?hash=zu_AUVBoWm)








