LadyDigger
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2006
- Messages
- 2,189
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Beach
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250

RR
Painter65 said:Looks Like Beaver Cleaver below you!!!!!
Monty said:I would love to see some of the other Tnetters youthful pics.
... I am going for my business license on Friday to start my home business of photo restorations. When I saw your photo...I was like, YEAH BABY!!! I took that as a great challenge. I love doing this type of stuff and gives me so much pleasure to fix up old photos...however, there's always that one that comes along that proves to be a challenge and yours certainly was. I have started a new remake, seeing where I need to work on more...so right now....I am concentrating on the faces that I did not like...there were four of them that came out like crap!!! And I'm sorry one of them was yours!
...so THANK YOU for giving me a challenge to conquer and I will!!! The first one I did took nearly 6 years STRAIGHT just cleaning up what I did....so, your photo is great practice for me to tackle the difficult photos. And a friend of mine, whom I did some photos for her, she went to Sears yesterday and took one of their flyers for photo restorations....just your pic alone would have cost $99.99, not more ... for them to do it! Dang, I can make some bucks LOL! But Thank You for the opportunity to hone up on my skills and teaching me more about patience!!! I'll have a better one soon!
But you were sooo cute what year was that taken?Mental Granny said:Well maybe you werent real trilled that dayBut you were sooo cute what year was that taken?
You were a cute little boy though!packerbacker said:PBK....you must have been a pretty bada$$ cubscout den when 10 kids need 4 adults and a boyscout to watch over them.....including a cop!!!!!
(They didn't have the four of us in front just because we were taller, either.)
Monty