What's new

Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

I have searched dozens of boxes, I am just wondering if I will find one. Or would I have a better chance in finding one atr a Coin Star magnet? Thanks... :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

from personal exspirences I think I've found 4 in around 30 boxes this however was from dunbar but I figure brinks is like the same
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

Well I know im about 50 boxes since I started and havent found 1 yet. ???
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

Well I do not know about brinks but I get dunbar and I've goten 5 for 30 boxes worth
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

sorry for the dubble post
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

After about 8 boxes, I found my first.
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

I find steel pennies every week on the magnet from the coin machines I dump at.
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

most i have found have been in customer rolls
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

Started CRH in November. Found my first ( which was peeping up at me from the end of a roll) In my 9th box.
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

not sure about steel cents, but 2 weeks in a row I found plastic play money in brinks rolls.....lol
 
Re: Can you find Steel Cents in CWI & or Brinks boxes?

Although I searched pennies ($10 at a time as a kid), I didn't find my first one until after I had CRHed seriously for over a year....

2 so far this year in 110,000 pennies searched.

9 in 2008
17 in 2007
And I think I had found my first one in 2006.

They're out there, but not in high numbers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom