Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I found it using my Equinox, in pasture, about 8" deep In the UK. Other than pics i'm afraid thats about all I can give in terms of detail. Any Ideas anyone? Any help will be very much appreciated cheers Matt
I found it using my Equinox, in pasture, about 8" deep In the UK. Other than pics i'm afraid thats about all I can give in terms of detail. Any Ideas anyone? Any help will be very much appreciated cheers Matt
Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 Thread Owner #2
Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 Thread Owner #3