What's new

Can you see the face?

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is an interesting quite thin copper coin of some kind. I thought maybe it was one of those Blacksmith tokens from Quebec. The figure I have never seen before, it is hard to see but if you look at the top of the coin you can make out the figure. I know there are some never seen blacksmith tokens, I think I have another token that is not in the new token book. Let me know if you can't make out the figure and I will try and get a better picture. HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1000.webp
    IMG_1000.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_1001.webp
    IMG_1001.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 754
Maybe I played with it!! and rotated it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1000.webp
    IMG_1000.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 737
Upvote 0
The only figure I see is that hole. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I'm Getting
"Man in the Moon Syndrome"

Face looking Left

Copy of IMG_1000.webp

Face Looking Right

IMG_1000.webp


If you actually see a Face,
Wet or Oil the coin,
Play with Lighting & Snap a bunch of Pics.

Hopefully one will capture an Outline.
 
Upvote 0
I don't see a face, but I do see a sort of a circular outline that is remotely suggestive of a wreath maybe. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • coinprof.webp
    coinprof.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 620
Upvote 0
If you look just above the whole in the coin, you can see his chin, the face is looking up, it is hard to see. This coin is so thin, Creskol has put some more light on the coin.
 
Upvote 0
I did see this, but think Location says It's a trick of the Minds Eye

IMG_1000.webpIMG_1000.webp

Of course you Being able to hold the coin/token/medal
Makes a difference
 
Upvote 0
I can see ...upside down....one cent.....with a wreath...should be able to match up the front
Happy New Year.......everyone.......
 
Upvote 0
extremely worn brit coin * maybe a half penny
 
Upvote 0
Is that a star above the hole in the 1st picture and to the right of the hole in Chug n Red's picture? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom