Kam in MN
Greenie
- Joined
- May 14, 2003
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Winona, Minnesota
- Detector(s) used
- Whites
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi,
I am planning a trip to Canada in the near future. I was wondering if any of you would know if there are any laws, regulations, or something that I need to know.
I am mainly searching for coins at a fishing resort. There is perhaps a beach and some land to search. I read somewhere that you cannot dig without "permits" is this true??
What about returning to the USA with some articles??
Later,
Kam in MN - Thanks for your help
I am planning a trip to Canada in the near future. I was wondering if any of you would know if there are any laws, regulations, or something that I need to know.
I am mainly searching for coins at a fishing resort. There is perhaps a beach and some land to search. I read somewhere that you cannot dig without "permits" is this true??
What about returning to the USA with some articles??
Later,
Kam in MN - Thanks for your help
Also check out WWW. pc.gc.ca. it may help. .....You can go across the the border here and pic lake superior agate and metal detect on the public beaches, the people are great and cordial.







