What's new

Canadian coin

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I found a 1966 Canadian 50 cent piece. It has a mirrow finish like our proof coins. Is it 90% silver? What is it worth? Anyone know.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
I also found a $10 peso. Does anyone know what that is worth?

HH
Cat
 
Cat J said:
I found a 1966 Canadian 50 cent piece. It has a mirrow finish like our proof coins. Is it 90% silver? What is it worth? Anyone know.

Thanks
Cat



Hey Cat the Canadian halfs are 80% so it is worth about $5.50 (melt value that is ) and they do make proofs but coudlnt find any prices for a '66 proof....
 
Cat J said:
I also found a $10 peso. Does anyone know what that is worth?

HH
Cat
Depends. There dollar has been devalued so much over the years some of the older ones are worthless. They must use a better machine out here. I haven't found any foreign coins since mid-last year. I liked finding them.
 
It is a real pretty cameo proof. But it has been scratched up a little. Are the dimes 80% also?

Thanks
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom