What's new

Canadian Honkers

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,717
Reaction score
86,345
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
low tide mouth smith river 002.webp


low tide mouth smith river 005.webp


low tide mouth smith river 006.webp
 
Last edited:
We had a nice day here yesterday, so I went out looking for wildlife to photo. Only picture I took was some Canadian geese. Are those geese swimming in the ocean?
 
We had a nice day here yesterday, so I went out looking for wildlife to photo. Only picture I took was some Canadian geese. Are those geese swimming in the ocean?

They are in the mouth of the Smith River.

low tide mouth smith river 058.webp
 
Okay, not that I know, but I wouldn't think they'd like salt water.
 
Love the sound they make as they fly overhead in Vancouver in the fall and spring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom