greg23
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2008
- Messages
- 322
- Reaction score
- 86
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Windsor Ontario
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
Picked these up yesterday.85 1 ounce mapleleafs in total.The guy I bought these from was happy with the price and said I would get a call on Monday.He has 500 more
.Plus about 200 ounces in 1 ounce bars ! Posting an ad on an internet classified website really does work.If you pay a fair price,you get repeat business.Ive been to this persons house 5 times already.If you guys would like ,I can post the stuff I buy more often.Would you guys be ok with that?
.Plus about 200 ounces in 1 ounce bars ! Posting an ad on an internet classified website really does work.If you pay a fair price,you get repeat business.Ive been to this persons house 5 times already.If you guys would like ,I can post the stuff I buy more often.Would you guys be ok with that?Attachments
Upvote
0









